Wednesday, February 07, 2007

It's Not the Money That Bothers Me Most...


It's all those small brown paper bags it was handed out in. No wonder I had to start carrying my sandwich in my briefcase.

But seriously, what's a mere $12 billion bucks mislaid here or there when we're spending over $2.25 billion a week just to destroy our own country's reputation, economy, and moral authority? All you green eyeshade-types need to pry your fingers loose from your adding machines at look at the positive side of this: Chimpie's taking the money from those lousy poor and elderly. What better way to use it than to spend it blowing shit up and repealing the Bill of Rights?

There. Don't you feel better now?

2 comments:

Ninja Chef said...

Jesus, Olaf. Why do you have to be such an incendiary? You think we have free speech or something? Yeesh. I'm trying to keep a critical mind through all this, find some rationale, figure out why it goes on and on and on, and I just keep coming back to the same thing: Is this funny yet? Is this a parody? Are we in some sort of caricature? Should I be out there handing out flyers or something? Or sitting here thinking, wow, check that out! 363 tons of cash. CASH no less! That's freaking awesome! Not a check. Cold, hard cash. Acck! What's going on? Okay, time to take my liberal, silly patriotic ass to bed. I can't figure this out. It was hard enough for me to understand Milton's Lycidas. The minds of our fearless leaders are far beyond that level of subtlety. Just wish my skin would stop crawling. I'm getting wrinkles before my time.

Olaf said...

And that's 363 tons of $100 bills, which would require the full payload capacity of 3 Boeing 747-400 aircraft to take anywhere.

That's a shitload, no doubt about it.

Makes ya wanna volunteer for Blackwater or Halliburton, don't it?