Thursday, December 22, 2005

Oh My, More on Impeachment

Go to this Editor and Publisher issue for a great piece on this subject. And they answer the accusation that the MSM is still largely a gargling nest of bum-slurpers:
When Washington Post pollster Richard Morin finally answered the "I" question in his online chat, he said, "We do not ask about impeachment because it is not a serious option or a topic of considered discussion -- witness the fact that no member of congressional Democratic leadership or any of the serious Democratic presidential candidates in '08 are calling for Bush's impeachment. When it is or they are, we will ask about it in our polls."
Oh, WaPo, how far you've fallen since Nixon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Olaf -- Glad to see you're back. Gotta channel that anger energy!

Rather than get mad, I've gone to the office supply store for some Avery labels and have printed up a whole flock of IMPEACH stickers. I've been sticking them on "W" bumper stickers and in random places.

I've even started writing IMPEACH on any $1, $5, $10, and $20 bills that I have in my possession.

While this is not making the world any safer, it is certainly cathartic. You should try it!

Olaf said...

That's the spirit, Jennifer! And it IS making the world safer through raising consciousness about the criminals who have seized the powers of state.

Let's get 'em!