Friday, August 26, 2005

Meme Time

I've started seeing the acronym B-FOB and I like the catchiness of it: B-FOB...Blind Followers of Bush. With Bush a clear loser and incompetent to beat the band, now that his numbers are falling and even people like David Brooks are criticizing his failure to face reality, this tag is going to stick to his acolytes and apologists like stink on a monkey's butt. Use it everywhere, pass it along to your friends. Practice saying it with disdain: "Bee-FOB," as in "Oh, you don't have to explain a thing. You're a Bee-FOB. Message received and understood."

Beware the rabid B-FOBs!

3 comments:

Neil Shakespeare said...

I've been practicing on my dog, but she seems to take it as a compliment.

Hey, Olaf, hope you don't mind but I've done a post on you and your blog over at my blog. I did this picture called "Evolution" but then I looked at it and I went, "Hey, that's Olaf!" You're great. Love this picture. Hope it gives you a good laugh.

Olaf said...

Neil, never have I been so honored. I must tell you, however, that I never drink before blogging.

Neil Shakespeare said...

No, no. Not remotely suggesting that. I was talking about me. Or my brother was. I meant the courage it takes to go off whole-hog on the MF's and cut through all their crap straight to the pith. I'm a bit of a coward myself, so I admire that courage and ability in others. Back in the 80's I used to get drunk and go off on Reagan with a ferocity that even impressed myself. Didn't help, of course. He got away with everything and in that stupid History Channel survey he won the viewer's award as "The Greatest American in History". EGAWWWWDDD!!!!